Wizard Download Instructions
- New users and current Wizard users upgrading from Version 1.0 to 1.1 of the Wizard will download the same file. The download file will recognize if you already have the Wizard installed on your computer and will upgrade your version from 1.0 to 1.1.
- Users of Wizard Version 1.0 should review the Readme file before upgrading to Version 1.1.
- The Wizard is downloaded as a compressed ("zipped") file. You need to have WinZip (software that opens compressed files) installed on your computer to download the Wizard. Click here to download WinZip.
- System Requirements: Windows 2000/ME/XP. Please uninstall any beta version of the Wizard software from your computer.
(Settings>Control Panel>Add or Remove Programs).
- To install and use the Wizard, you must have .Net Framework (Version 1.1) installed on your computer. This software may already be installed on most computers running Windows XP or Windows 2000. You can check if .Net Frameworks 1.1 is installed on your computer by selecting Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs and searching for it among the installed software.
If .Net Framework 1.1 is not installed on your computer, go to windowsupdate.microsoft.com, and click on Scan for Updates. This initiates the Windows Update process. After Windows scans your computer, view the Critical Updates and Service Packs and look for Microsoft .Net Framework Version 1.1 from the list of possible updates, and install on your computer. If you do not see this as an option, the framework is already installed on your computer. Depending on your computer's configuration, .Net Framework 1.1 might also appear under Optional Software Updates after you run Windows Update.
If you prefer, you can install .Net Framework 1.1. manually.
If you have questions, please contact Gerry Flood at 617-494-3848.
- Download the Timeframe Wizard.
- Save it to your desktop.
- Unzip the file from your desktop.
- Double click the setup.exe file to install the program onto your computer's hard drive.
- After you download the Wizard, start using it immediately. Check out the Wizard Process Guide for step-by-step instructions on how to complete most frequently used Wizard functions
For questions or feedback on this subject, please contact Gerry Flood at 617-494-3848.